Day One: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Why Have a System
• Learn how the traditional selling system does not work.
• 4 Step Process Buyers Use
• How attitude, behaviors, and technique are a crucial foundation to a successful sales professional.
• Stop chasing shiny objects.
• Crucial elements for success.
Bonding and Rapport
• Building relationships with prospects, COI or alliances.
• Understand prospects’ and clients’ motivational strategies
• Be able to assess prospects and clients quickly, in order to communicate more effectively.
Up Front Contracts
• Determining your prospects and your objectives for the call.
• Always be able to identify the next action step within the selling process.
The Art of Asking Questions I
• How to be a true consultant through questioning skills.
• Identify the real intent behind a prospect’s questions.
• How to be in total control of the sales process through questioning.
Uncovering Emotional Drivers (Pain)
• Identify what is the real reason people are buying?
• People buy emotionally and justify decisions intellectually.
• Basic and advanced technique to uncover prospect’s emotional drivers.
• How to create curiosity with natural market and/or “cold” prospects to have them open up
Day Two: 8:00AM - 3:00PM
Uncovering Emotional Drivers
• Develop approach to uncovering PAIN.
• Discover emotional reasons why people will take action or buy.
Art of Asking Questions II
• Develop advanced questioning techniques to uncover truth much faster in the sales process.
• Develop specific questions to move the selling process along faster, easier, and with a direction towards a desirable outcome.
• Develop advanced questioning strategies.
• How to use this stealth questioning skill to uncover the truth.
• Enhancing results through discovering of detail and the “real” scope of the situation on a more advanced level.
• Understand how to use Newton’s Law of Motion to get prospects motives extremely quickly.
• Identify the prospect’s budget process and historical budget patterns.
• Identify how much the prospect will invest to address their pain.
o Discover what will change, if anything in their lives by the investment
o Gain full commitment from the prospect regarding investing their budget
o Eliminate money issues from your sales process
• Identify the decision-making process.
• Eliminate the “I need to talk to” issue.
• Understand the decision filters prospects will use to decide “who” will win the business & trust.
• How to make an effective presentation and close during a presentation.
• How to present to committees or a decision maker.
• How to stop buyer’s remorse
• How to stop competitors from coming in and taking your account.
• How to ask for referrals and introductions
• Tactics to gain and maintain a consistent behavior to generate new business opportunities.
• Clearly determine criteria that your new client expects from your relationship.