*Source: Infopro Learning*
We can talk ourselves in and out of great greatness, but if you want to live success, develop your mindset, your behaviors, and your techniques. When you do that for you and your team, you will be on top of the world. The Leadership Academy uses content and exercises to explore the many functions of a true leader-- from planning, organizing, and coordinating to inspiring and motivating. It is designed to help change the direction of future performance for you and your salespeople to produce extraordinary results.
Participants walk away with actionable strategies, tools, and systems to implement immediately to drive growth and profitability. The Leadership Academy and its reinforcement training process includes:
• 8 Live Virtual Instructor-Facilitated Workshops
-Once a week two-hours lively, interactive session facilitated by MEI
• Physical workbook and toolkit
• 8 Virtual Group Coaching Sessions
-Once a week one-hour interactive session hosted by MEI
-No training. Focus is on your questions, best practices, and implementation.
-Every Thursday from 1:45 p.m.2:45 p.m. (ET)
-Continued access for 4 months to ensure stickiness
• Weekly reinforcement email drips
The Leadership Academy is for sales leaders and business owners who have a desire to impact change and increase revenue. It is for anyone who struggles with:
Completing the Leadership Academy will put you in a position to build and lead a top-performing team.
• Uncover the leadership gaps and areas of potential stress that may be inhibiting growth.
• Establish a realistic action plan to develop the key leadership roles.
• Stop making excuses…develop a personal conviction and overcome mental roadblocks.
• Engage in difficult accountability conversations that build trust and loyalty.
• Eradicate the top three reasons salespeople fail
• Coach people to action and change…change that sticks!
• Build your personal roadmap to recruiting success.
• Attract, recruit, and hire the best candidates.
• Create a personal commitment and accountability for your recruiting goals.
• Manage the sales pipeline using a common, transferable selling system that works.
• Manage the cost of sales by controlling what is done and when it is done in your sales process.
• Recognize personality styles to communicate more effectively.
• Know the mindset of each individual to improve and enhance overall team performance.
• Understand the psychology of success and behaviors.
• Frame your personal time and activities you perform, recognizing and avoiding time wasters.
• Add clarity to your territory/account planning and decision-making.
• Engage new tools and techniques to run your business more effectively and efficiently.
One of the best Sandler trainers who brings a wealth of experience and knowledge that stems from years of experience in everything from entry-level cold calling in the trenches to local, national and international business development and strategies for sales and sales management from the C-Suite perspective. Unique but critical to the effectiveness of the training is that the trainer is out there selling when not teaching or coaching. We never teach anything we don’t practice and do ourselves.
For 25 years Mattson Enterprises Inc. has offered a money-back guarantee for our introductory programs. In these challenging times, we want you to have full confidence that your investment in learning new sales strategies will be a sound one.
It is so important to us that our training actually helps you, that if after completing the Sales Academy you don't feel it will enable you to sell more effectively right away, we will refund your money.